- G.S Class lectures and Current affairs online/ off-line lectures (total 400 class lectures) by Dr. Lakshmaiah Ias study circle experienced faculties.
- Lecture notes and class handouts by the faculties.
- Printed study material .
- Monthly Current Affairs E-Magazine / hard copies and summary of Yojana/ kurukshetra magzines.
- 35 Prelims Test Series in General Studies and Current Affairs with explanation.
- Regular Mains Answer Writing Programme with feedback from our experienced evaluators, to help students to develop the art of Answer Writing.
- Main Exam Test Series with feedback, Model answer & explanatory classes.
It includes the coverage of all the General studies papers and the Essay paper.
- Prelims: GS Paper I & II (CSAT)
- Mains: GS Papers I, II, III, IV & Essay
- Current Affairs
The course will start from basics and cover the entire length, breadth, and depth of the UPSC Prelims and Mains syllabus in an integrated manner.
Besides, there will be tests at periodic intervals to enable the students to evaluate their progress. Moreover, the Students will have the facility of getting their doubts addressed on a weekly basis through virtual meetings with Dr. Lakshmaiah Sir.
The modules included in this batch are:
- History module [Ancient, Medieval & Modern History, World History, and Art & Culture]
- Indian Polity and Governance module
- Comprehensive Geography Module [Physical, Indian & World Geography]
- Environment & Ecology Module
- Basic Economics & Indian Economy Module
- Science & Technology Module: Physics, Chemistry & Biology and applied science]
- International Relations
- Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude
- Social Issues
- Disaster Management
- Internal security
Current Affairs Development with Dr. Lakshmaiah Sir
- Comprehensive coverage of Current Affairs.
- Coverage of all the UPSC static subjects following an Interlinking approach with Current Affairs.
- It is covered through:
- Weekly: The Hindu newspaper analysis classes
- Periodic: Current Affairs Tests
- Monthly: Current Affairs Magazine:
Lecture notes & class handouts by the faculties